Thursday, July 28, 2011

Chapter One: THIS IS NOT

This is not a teenager trying to get attention. This is not a scam to become famous. This is not going to save my life. My name is Tim Banks, and I will be dead by this time tomorrow. Do you remember all of the stories about secret government buildings on weird tropical islands that technically don't exist? I'm pretty sure that's where I am right now. The room I am in is about 6 feet long by about 10 feet wide. There is one window in the eastern wall made of that bullet proof glass they use in shark tanks at the aquarium. There is one metal stool positioned in the center of the room, and there are four small cameras, behind more bullet proof glass in the center of each stone wall. It's probably around 5:00 AM now, as I can just barely see the sun's rays begin to fill the horizon. I haven't eaten or drinken anything for over two days. From what I've heard they plan to kill me today for reasons I will explain soon. I should explain more about myself. I am 16 years old and I was from a small town in Ohio called Tradius. My parents used to be Laurie Banks and Michael Banks, but they were executed last month in a "Drunk driving accident." It's very easy for Uncle Sam to slam two cars together and produce two bodies, people put the rest together on their own. As far as I know, the story is the same for the rest for my other relatives aswell. However, there is always hope, right? I used to go to Canon Highschool in Tradius, but I never got very good grades, I had always figured life would just sort itself out for me. At Canon Highschool everyone knew me, but I never went to parties or really spent much time with other kids my age. I really regret that now. I've already written what this book is not going to be, but I am obligated to tell you what it IS. I was told by the people who are keeping me here that before I was killed, I would have access to any amenities I desired, and I asked for a computer so hopefully no one will make the same mistakes I did. In the following pages, please do not feel sorry for me, do not try to make me a hero, just learn from what I did, and try to pass along some of the lessons that are given. The things you are about to read are at some points incredibly cliche, unbelievable or downright boring, but all of them are 100% true, this is my story.

1 comment:

  1. "This is not a teenager trying to get attention. This is not a scam to become famous. This is not going to save my life..." This is just a mother fucking decoy.

    ReplyDelete